Case Study – Residential Renovation
High end Interior renovation of an entire house in Elbow Estates. The project was collaborated with a local designer and all construction work was provided and supervised by Fast Track.
Complete interior redesign with new electrical ,updated plumbing ,fixtures and major appliances.
- Owner had previously employed 3 different contractors
- Basement windows were too small
- Older foundation with no sump pump as per current building standards
- Uneven floor
- Employed a crew of qualified contractors and took over where the other contractors had left off.
- Closely monitored quality of work.
- Provided superior customer service that relieved all stress from the client. Addressed client concerns promptly.
- Expanded the basement windows to allow for more natural lighting. Installed new baseboads.
2006 - 2016 All rights reserved.